Wednesday 7 April 2010

film poster - chosen photo



This is the photo I am going to use to create my film poster. In adobe photoshop I will change the photo and add Text.

I plan to make this photo back and white, I will also darken the photo so that it looks more professional and more like a poster, I will make the boy in the photo blurred in the background so that the girl is the main focus, I will also blur down from below the girls chin so that when I add the text it is seen better. I will also add a tear on the girls cheek which will be red.

The text will be simple, the names of the two actors will be above their heads in white text (Arial), I will then put the directors name in the middle on the girls chest in black and white text. The title of the film will be red text at the bottom of the poster in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment